ISO/IEC 17025 – A standard requirement for the competence of a testing or calibration laboratory - is essential to ensure laboratory results reported have integrity for decision making.
Your laboratory facility once accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 should ensure that:
- There is well implemented management system
- The laboratory has control over all the technical requirements
- The results of the laboratory are accurate and credible customers
- Customers who use the results of the laboratory have confidence in the decision made out of the results/reports issued by the laboratory
Our services offer independent systems auditing, training and consultancy to help enhance the competence of the laboratory facility and reduce the risk of errors and also to help maintain the credibility of the laboratory.
You also benefit from expertise to enable you to assess and improve the level of competence of your establishment and assist in the successful attainment of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
Our services consist of four main components:
- Gap audit of your facility against the preferred standard (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Training of entire workforce and specific training for management
- Periodic internal audit programme to ensure the system is sustained
- Assisting in documentation to ensure ISO 17025 accreditation is achieved