In many industries, a proactive and preventative management system is essential. Such a system puts emphasis on risk control factors by identifying and assessing the likelihood of hazards in the workplace. The ISO 45001:2018 Certification Scheme is an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard that addresses this need. It’s based on the ISO 45001 standard that enables organisations to practice responsible risk control and continually improve safety and health performance to protect their workforce.
HSE Masters Certification’s pool of auditors can help you achieve the certification you need. Thereby demonstrating your resolve to improve occupational health and risk management for your people. With our experience, we understand all the legal implications that face your organization. From international laws to local regulations.
Whatever the location, whatever the culture, you can rely on HSE Masters Certification to help you protect your people. ISO 45001 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification. It follows the structure of ISO 14001, requiring top-level commitment to compliance with legislation, prevention of accidents, promotion of good health and continual improvement. The ISO 45001 specification is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- Establish an OHSMS to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to activities with OH&S risks
- Assure compliance with its own OH&S policy
- Demonstrate such compliance to its stakeholders
- Implement, maintain, and continually improve an OHSMS
- Make a self-determination and declaration of compliance with this IOS 45001 specification
- Seek third-party independent certification of its OH&S management system
- Internationally recognized and accepted standard
- Formal accredited certificate giving confidence to customers and stakeholders
- Can be easily integrated with existing management systems
- Provision of skilled environmental auditors
- Consistency in audit methodology
Why Choose HSE Masters?
HSE Masters has helped many organizations in Ghana achieve ISO 14001 certification smoothly and efficiently. For each of them, we've done more than issue a certificate: we've given them the tools to minimize risks to both the business and the environment. Our third-party auditing services will supply you with the independent assurance that your customers and stakeholders demand.